Arriving with children? – University of Copenhagen

Housing Foundation > Housing Options for staff > Arriving with children?

Arriving with children

If you have children, you will need to book a private apartment. It is not possible to stay with childen in any of our halls of residence or in a shared apartment. The number of children you have as well as their age influence the type of apartment you can book. You would need to bring a crib yourself, as we don't provide cribs in any of our apartments.

Apartments suitable for families with children are the following:

Christian Winthers Vej (25B-2L-APT & 25A-G-APT)

Grundtvigsvej (14A-1L-APT & 14A-1R-APT & 14A-2R-APT & 14B-3-APT)

Please contact us for more details in case you're considering any of these options, or take a careful look here.