Who do we assist in finding accommodation?
The UCPH Housing Foundation provides housing service to certain international students and staff at the University of Copenhagen for a maximum of 2 semesters (students) or 12 months (staff).
- Exchange students and guest students to all faculties of the University of Copenhagen and the Royal School of Library and Information Science
- Full degree students attending the Faculty of SCIENCE
- Full degree students attending the Faculty of HEALTH
- Full degree students attending the Royal School of Library and Information Science
- Erasmus Mundus students from all faculties of UCPH
- Staff and researchers (both paid and unpaid) working at the Faculty of SCIENCE (including staff and researches employed by the Niels Bohr Institute)
- Staff and researchers (both paid and unpaid) working at the Faculty of HEALTH
- Staff and researchers (both paid and unpaid) working at Søren Kierkegaard Forskningscenteret, Faculty of THEOLOGY
- Erasmus traineeships to all faculties of the University of Copenhagen
Invitations to our booking system:
The next wave of invitations will be sent out in mid to late November 2019 (exact date to be confirmed) for rental periods starting from 1st of January 2020. Prospective tenants for this time frame will not be given access earlier, regardless of how early they receive their letter of admission.
Cases where you might not be eligible for housing
Late applicants (international students admitted to the University of Copenhagen after the official deadline), will be invited to the booking system at a later point than the official launch day if we deem that the housing system can handle more users. The selection of available housing options might be very small if you are a late applicant. Please look into alternative options at the same time.
It is mandatory to inform us if you have Danish citizenship or permanent residency. Unfortunately, we cannot you assist you unless we have many vacancies.
Have you previously lived in one of our residences?
We can only help each person for up to 12 months. This rules applies even if you have progressed to different levels of study (e.g. graduate, intern, PhD, guest researcher or teacher).