This section will instruct you on how to handle your trip to Copenhagen and what administrative matters you will need to handle. For instance…
- Your keys can only be collected on the first day of your tenancy or later.
- Before you book your tickets, you will need to take our opening hours into account (for key pick-up).
- This section will also detail how to register for a CPR number and apply for housing subsidy.
- You will also need to make an issue report at the beginning of your stay, which will help a great deal when you depart.
- You can also read about how to treat your apartment during your stay and avoid damages.
Things you need to be aware of
Your room/apartment is a rental property rather than a hotel, so there will be items that you will need to bring or buy for yourself once you arrive in Copenhagen.
We do not provide bed linen, duvets, pillows, or kitchen items. You can purchase these from larger supermarkets like Føtex or from furniture stores such as Jysk or IKEA. All items that you purchase must be cleared from the room when you depart.
What will be provided for me in my place of accommodation?
- Basic furniture